fevereiro 03, 2007

Porque há dias assim

I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mindBut I know that this time I have said too much, been to unkindI try to laugh about it, cover it all up with liesI try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes'cos boys don't cryBoys don't cryI would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness, plead with youBut I know that it's too late and now there's nothing left that I can doSo I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with liesI try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyesI would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stayBut I know that it's no use that you've already gone awayMisjudged your limit, pushed you too farTook you for granted, I thought that you needed me moreNow I would do most anything to get you back to my sideBut I just keep on laughing, hiding the tears in my eyes'cos boys don't cryBoys don't cryBoys don't cry

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

the Cure sempre :D

xein disse...

Sometimes.... Boys evenn cry much...


Sente-te....